1. "The world is too big and too beautiful to only live in one place"
2. You will be forced to step out of your comfort zone which will make you grow as a person and you will also get to know yourself much better.
3. Your appreciation and contact with your family and friends will reach a totally new and different level. You will notice who your real friends are and whats important to you.
4. You will learn and experience so many new and different things that you would never ever be able to experience in your home town.
5. You will make new friends for life. Moving to a new place, city or country by yourself will force you to make new friends that will feel like family since you are away from home. Having no support system in a new place will make the friendships so much stronger and more important.
6. You become independent. You might think you are independent already, wait till you move to a totally new place by yourself! You will be shocked.
7. You become adaptable and open minded, and actually if you want you can build yourself a new identity. Cheesy but true: you will find yourself!