1. Latinos LOVE music videos, especially if people are singing with sunglasses on, dressed in white from top to toe and of course if they are wearing Jesus Jewelery.
2. "What does the Fox say" by the Ylvis brothers is shockingly very popular in Cuba, its one of the few youtube videos they actually have access to. Good choice government!
3. Maria Mena is on the radio in Panama, you made it girl!
4. Rice and beans are among the cheapest meals you can order in Central America, and probably in the rest of the world as well.
5. Wifi is not possible in a good hotel in Cuba, but almost anywhere at sea in Panama.
6. You can sound very professional in spanish and communicate well by just making up your own words and pronounce them with attitude.
7. Its easier to get Zika than wifi in Cuba.