1. A dark room with fresh air.
2. Dont go to bed super hungry or extremely full.
3. Take a hot bath before you go to bed, it will make you relax.
4. Have a notebook and a pen on your night stand, so you can write down whatever you are thinking about that keeps you awake.
5. Drink a cup of green tea before you go to bed. There are teas that are supposed to make you sleep better, but thats not "my cup of tea" hehe, I prefer hot water with lemon and ginger.
6. Move all electronics from your bedroom, put your phone on flight mode. And read a book.
7. Think about everything you are grateful for and not the things that stresses you out. Count your blessings.