1. Take the ferry from Aker Brygge to Hovedøya and go for a swim, or go Island-hopping in the fjord.
2. Rent a bike and go for a ride alongside the waterfront of Oslo.
3. Go vintage shopping at Vestkantorget Flea Market.
4. Bring a basket of food and good company for a picnic in Frognerparken or on the top of Akershus Festning.
5. Go for a walk alongside Akers Elva, have a coffee and a waffle on a corner cafe.
6. Have an ice cream (Softis) on Aker Brygge and sit down in the sun for some people watching.
7. Visit the Opera House and go swimming at Sørenga afterwards.